Latest News-Ultimele ştiri:

Mihai Traistariu ''I'll be back for Eurovision''


Mihai Traistariu already famous after participating in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2006, where he was on the 4th position for his country, Romania.

" Hi, this is Mihai from Romania. I would like to send my special wishes for the New Year to all Eurovision fans all over the World . I appreciated a lot their support on the internet and in the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest. I, also, thank you - esctoday.com for your support. You are the bridge between me and my fans so ... I'm more than happy to send here my warmest greetings for everybody. And ... I promised that ... Tornero ... ( I'll be back) ... Yes ... I'll be back for Eurovision. I would like to be this year , but I 'm waiting for ... the perfect song ! God bless you all !'' says Mihai in an interview for esctoday.com


eurovision2010-oslo.blogspot.com

0 comentarii: